The rapidly increasing number of COVID-19 cases throughout the state of Minnesota has required new public health measures to reduce the spread of the virus, including restrictions on restaurants, bars, gyms, and other fitness, event, and entertainment venues.
Starting Monday, November 23, businesses can apply for new grant funding to mitigate the economic impacts of COVID-19.
- Businesses that have not previously received Hennepin County Small Business Relief funds can apply for grants up to $15,000.
- Businesses that have received Hennepin County Small Business Relief funds can apply for additional grant funds up to $10,000.
- Restaurants/food service establishments
- Bars/drinking places
- Fitness centers/gyms
- Event and entertainment venues
View additional criteria
- Application opens on Monday, November 23, at noon
- Apply by Tuesday, December 1, at noon
- The application and materials will be posted on our small business relief page